A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum (aka school)...

So I have I often thought I would love to record the conversations in our car to and from school. Case in point, this morning. I had already dropped Mason off and we were sitting at a red light when Grant says "that looks like Osama Bin Laden". (He saw a tiny bit of a 911 special with me). I said "well it's not, Osama doesn't live in Dothan. He's over in the middle east". To which he immediately replies, "well he could've moved here to hide from the army guys". Me: "No I'm pretty sure that's not him. Grant: "Are you absolutely sure?" Me: "No not 100%" Grant: "I'm pretty sure it is"...and he continues on with a whole scenario of why Osama Bin Laden now resides in Dothan. So Homeland Security apparently you've been looking in the wrong place! Haha! Geez where does he get this stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grief

My Mom is Better Than Yours

Comfort Zone