Count your blessings...

Everyday I read my friend Deborah's blog and I am reminded how precious life is and how to count my blessings. She spends everyday watching her precious baby girl grow and breathe. Since baby Tera was born at 26 weeks this is an amazing thing to watch. I can tell she's changed a lot since she made her entrance a few weeks ago. So this has me thinking about all of the amazing things God has blessed me with. I have two healthy, intelligent little boys who keep me laughing and very busy. I have two beautiful, intelligent soon-to-be step daughters who I can't wait to see all the time. I have a wonderful fiance' who is ALWAYS there for me and makes me laugh along the way. He is truly a great man. My parents have been married 40 years and have set such amazing examples of how to parent and what true love is all about. They taught me what was important in life and how to live my life with integrity. My brother spends a lot of his time volunteering for various organizations trying to make the lives of those less fortunate a little better. And then my friends...well I have really realized that the caliber of individuals God has brought into my life as friends is short of astounding. They provide wisdom and support and make me want to be a better person just by being who God created them to be. I have a wonderful job and a manager and get to work with some incredibly intelligent fun people. I could go on and on...my family, my neighbors, bible study group, my children's teachers and so much more. I guess I just wanted to take a moment to verbalize that even on my worst day I have an abundance of things to be thankful for. So, now I will enjoy this beautiful spring day and remember who made it. "Every good and perfect gift comes from above..." James 1:17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grief

My Mom is Better Than Yours

Comfort Zone